He Shou Wu is a powerful herb carefully extracted naturally and ethically sourced, it aims to:
- Strengthen & Stimulate Hair Growth
- Liver Support
- Blood Support
- Cognitive Enhancer
- Digestive Tonic
- Helps Alleviate Constipation
- Immune Enhancer
Our He Shou Wu ( fo ti ) is Traditionally “Prepared.” It starts with mature roots of 6-8 years to ensure potency and effectiveness. The roots are sliced, stewed with black beans, dried and extracted to bring you one of the finest energy tonic herbs available!*
Primal Herb - He Shou Wu (Root) 84 serves
PrimalHerb source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
All of the mushroom formulas are from the mature fruiting bodies and a Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This combination allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
Their high quality treatment includes:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to the Quality Control Center in the US.
We are an authorised distributer of PrimalHerb in Australia. You save a around $5-$10 AUD (exchange .73) per product, depending on which one you purchase, rather rather than buying directly.