Primal Herb - Optimal Immune Antioxidant and Immune Support could help you in the following ways:
- Bring balance to an imbalanced immune system*
- Strengthen weak immunity*
- Curb overactive immunity and autoimmunity*
- Reduce chronic inflammation and free radical damage*
- Provide adaptogenic protection*
- Fortify the body’s ability to cope with stress*
- Boost energy and vitality stores*
- Lower the chances of infections*
- Prepare one for colds and flu season*
- Regulate and lower blood pressure to healthy levels*
- Strengthen heart health and reduce heart disease risk*
- Drop one’s risk of stroke*
- Stimulate white blood cells, T cells, antibodies and interferons*
- Increase one’s ability to handle allergies and reduce allergy symptoms*
- Shrink the overall risk of cancer*
FORMULATED WITH PURE EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS
Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Extract: 30% Polysaccharides
This medicinal mushroom, hailing from the boreal forests of the Northern Hemisphere, is chosen for this blend – particularly due to its immunomodulating properties, High beta-glucan and Polysaccharide content. It’s well-documented in studies that it may support both underactive immunity and autoimmunity, helping to support a Balanced Immune System.*
Cracked Shell Reishi Spores
You could easily call this worldly mushroom the King of all Immune-Boosting Mushrooms. The most thoroughly studied for its Adaptogenic and Immune-Modulating qualities, it contains both Beta-Glucans and Polysaccharides that help modulate low immunity and autoimmunity.*
Turkey Tail (Coriolus Versicolor) Extract: 30% Polysaccharides
A pretty multicolored mushroom reminiscent of a turkey, its health benefits are definitely nothing to gobble at. Its traditional uses for fighting colds and illness are translated today into research-supported immune powers: enhancing and balancing the immune system, combating viruses, restoring energy, and banishing fatigue in the face of immune issues.*
Maitake (Grifola Frandosa) Extract: 30% Polysaccharides
Ever heard of maitake mushrooms? Also called hen-of-the-woods, they have amazing amounts of Beta-Glucans, which are beneficial to both an Overactive or Underactive Immune system.*
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root Extract (20:1)
This herbal root is a long-hailed Ayurvedic tonic of India. Used as a nutritious food and tonic, it may have adaptogenic properties that both protect and enhance an overactive or underactive immune system. Further, Ashwagandha is an effective antioxidant, nutrient-rich, well-studied, and widely known for its ability to help restore and improve energy.*
Astragalus (Astragalus Membranaceus) Extract: 30% Polysaccharides
Used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for helping support against colds, flu, and more. According to studies, the plant may help stimulate white blood cells, antibodies, and even interferons, all of which readily combat illnesses and viruses.*
Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Root Extract (20:1)
In many parts of the world, burdock root has been consumed as both a food and for helping restore strength, cleansing the liver, and improving overall health.* Some preliminary studies reveal that this perceived effect of the root on health may be because it boosts immunity. The root has also been studied for its potential anti-inflammatory and blood pressure-lowering effects, yet more properties that could be related to immune protection.*
Optimal Immune also includes the addition of piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in black pepper. It immediately increases the bioavailability of the powerful compounds in these mushrooms and herbs so that you can feel the difference!*
Primal Herb - Optimal Immune
PrimalHerb source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
All of the mushroom formulas are from the mature fruiting bodies and a Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This combination allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
Their high quality treatment includes:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to the Quality Control Center in the US.
We are an authorised distributer of PrimalHerb in Australia. You save a around $5-$10 AUD (exchange .73) per product, depending on which one you purchase, rather rather than buying directly.